continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum Repository Purge Configurations, how does it work?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:13:05 GMT
Hi,

We have multiple Continuum instances running on the same machine, each one
has the Repository Purge Configurations.
1. Does Repository Purge Configurations only purge SNAPSHOT?
2. Does each Continuum only purge the artifacts/projects it is hosting? Or
Continuum purges all the SNAPSHOT from local repo even it does not contain
the projects?
3. From 2, so do I set up Repository Purge Configurations for each Continuum
instance or do I configure just one Repository Purge Configurations?

Thanks.

LJ