continuum-users mailing list archives

From pzoot <>
Subject Deleting old builds
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:42:54 GMT

We are running continuum 1.2.2 under CentOS, sun java 1.6.

We have a problem with buildResults.action. This shows the list of all the
builds. While we are purging the build results, the builds themselves are
stored indefinitely. This means we have thousands of builds stored and the
buildResults page takes a long time to load.

When I check one or more checkboxes on the page, or the one in the header to
check all,  and then click the 'delete' button, I am forwarded to the
"Delete build results" page. So far so good but it always says:

"Are you sure you want to delete 0 build results ? "

And there is only the 'cancel' button.

I cannot find any documentation or bug reports about this, any help would be

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message