continuum-users mailing list archives

From Iain Jackson <iain.jack...@memex.com>
Subject NullPointerException when building ant projects on remote build agent (continuum 1.3.2 beta)
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:18:31 GMT
For a project I work on we build it on a list of platforms, so I've been
looking at the using continuum's distributed builds to manage all these.
I've been playing with the beta to see how we could get this working.

The project is built using an ant script.

Looks like there is an issue when building ant projects on a remote
build agent.

I setup a master continuum server (Ubuntu 8.04) and a
build-agent (Solaris 10 SPARC). Ant and maven are installed on the build
agent and continuum server.

When I build the project however, I get a NullPointerException in the
build agent's log when its checking whether to build it or not. I've
attached the log.

Is there anything I can do to get round this? Or is this something that
will be fixed in a later release?

Thanks,

Iain