continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum requirements : svn ?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:36:27 GMT
Hi Nicolas,
Yes, for svn, Continuum required by default the svn tool installed in your
PATH.

You can use the maven-scm provider for svnkit, but we can't provide it in
Continuum due a license conflict between svn kit license and ASL.
If you use it, you must remove maven-scm-provider-svnexe jar from your
continuum lib directory

Emmanuel