continuum-users mailing list archives

Subject Impossible to get "latest commiters" function working Correctly.
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:46:13 GMT
I'm trying to get the "latest commiters" function working fine but it's
I have a parent pom with this tags:

			<name>Dev 1</name>
			<name>Dev 2</name>
	<!--  CONTINUUM General Notification Configuration -->

I tried adding the string "latest committers" without quotes near like this:
					<address>, latest committers</address>

but i had an exception in the error log saying that ``latest
committers'' is an invalid recipient as
it contains an invalid character, that is space character.
In that case (with "latest committers" wroten) mails notifications aren't sent.
If i remove "latest commiters" string, mails notification are sent
normally to

Looking for a solution i read that the tag
<committers>true</committers> must be added into <configuration> tag.
is that true? I couldn't probe that because im not in my office's  pc now.

did I forget something?

Please i need examples or answers...