continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:00:01 GMT
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:19 PM, java javae <java_javae@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your reply. No, I don't get any error in the build output. When I run Continuum
with the goals "clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy" the
build finishes successfully. Thus, after the successful build the dashboard reports are not
generated completely and their data are missing. However, when I do mvn build with the same
goals "clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy"
> from the command line in windows I get all the dashboard reports to generate completely.

Since all Continuum does is construct a command-line "mvn ..."
command, there's no reason for these to be different.  What is the
command line that Continuum executed, from the log file?

Next I'd capture the build output from the command line (mvn ... >
output.txt) and compare it to the output you see in the build results
in Continuum.

--
Wendy