continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with modules
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:59:11 GMT
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:51 AM, alexander.elsholz
<alexander.elsholz@widas.de> wrote:

> i want to build the complete project with continuum, so i added the
> project_release to continum. but it doesn't work. continuum only checked out
> the project_release and so the ..\project_web leads to a maven failure.
>
> what could i do, that continuum checks out the other projects too?

What version of Continuum are you using?

I've tested with the following "flat" example project, and it works.
All three projects are added to the group, and it build successfully:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/sandbox/flat-example

You won't be able to release with this kind of project structure, but
building should work.

Does your parent pom look like this?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/sandbox/flat-example/flat-parent/pom.xml

--