continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:55:39 GMT
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:08 AM, java javae <java_javae@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can I set the Build Definitions in Continuum to have multiple goals?
> For example under Add/Edit Build Definition section I have added multiple goals to the
Goals section like this:

> clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy
>
> The reason I ask this is because when this build definition runs in Continuum the dashboard
reports won't get generate completely. However, when I run each goal separately, then the
dashboard reports gets generated correctly. But I really want to run all the goals under one
build definition since I am running this as my nightly build. Any suggestion on how I can
set the Goals to "clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy " for
the Build Definition?

Since the default build definition has two goals -- "clean install" --
I don't see why adding more would be a problem.

What happens when you try this? Do you get an error in the build output?

--
Wendy