continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with continuum...Please
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:12:22 GMT
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Sayef Ahmed <sahmed223@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new with continuum and following instruction on this page:
> http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.1/installation/standalone.html
>
> I have update the jetty file with mail information but now I am getting the
> following error on wrapper.log file:
>
> I am starting continuum with following command:
>
> /opt/continuum/apache-continuum-1.2.3/bin/continuum start.

The first thing I notice is that you're running 1.2.3, but using the
docs for 1.3.1.

Try this page:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2.3/installation/standalone.html

If you're still having trouble, post the part of the config file that
you changed.  The log is saying there's a configuration error, but I'm
having trouble parsing the xml out of it to find the problem.

--
Wendy