continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Henry, Julien" <julien.he...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: LDAP integration feedback
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:18:43 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I've fixed the memory issue with big LDAP. Please review my patch and give me feedback.

I've opened an issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/REDBACK-197
And the patch is: redback-ldap-limit-attributes.patch

The second patch was a try to implement UserQuery in order to filter using LDAP query.

The first patch is very small and I hope it will be included in next Continuum/Archiva release.
The second one is a bigger change and may need additional work so I don't expect it to be
included, but it may be used as a basis for additional work.

Best regards,

Julien HENRY / Capgemini SUD / Nice
Consultant Technologie & Architecture
Tel : + 33 4 93 72 41 56 / Fax : + 33 4 93 21 02 95 / www.capgemini.com
Porte de l'Arénas - Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice
 Together. Free your energies