continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: git scm connection urls and release
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:44:14 GMT
Hi,
Have a look at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-428

Perso, I use url as :

  <scm>
    <connection>scm:git:git://github.com/olamy/scm-git-test-one-module.git</connection>
    <developerConnection>scm:git:git@github.com:olamy/scm-git-test-one-module.git</developerConnection>
  </scm>

Sample projects I have when trying git integration in scm and release
are here :  http://github.com/olamy/

--
Olivier