continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <>
Subject Re: continuum requirements : svn ?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:36:44 GMT
Continuum use maven-scm and the svn provider use the svn cli. (we
can't integrate svnkit due to license issue).
If I look at the impl it use :
And the license is here

BTW  (not tested :-) )you can play with the jars (removing the scm
svnexe jar and add the one from codegoogle).
And add a component declaration
But not sure it will be supported here :-))
BTW it could be interested to implement something to switch
implementation as we do for cvsexe/cvsjava.

2009/3/18 nicolas de loof <>:
> Hi,
> I'm just trying ot install continuum for a comparison with our Hudson-based
> CI
> I've setup my project group, but cannot get it to build :
> Provider message: The svn command failed.
> Command output:
> /bin/sh: svn: not found
> Not sure how hudson does it's checkout, but command line was not
> required (it uses svnkit)
> I've no access to the CI server to install binaries, is there any way
> to use an alternative SVN provider like
> ?
> Please note this is not documented in the installation requirement.
> For sure, many of us don't use SVN :)

View raw message