continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: continuum requirements : svn ?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:36:44 GMT
Hi,
Continuum use maven-scm and the svn provider use the svn cli. (we
can't integrate svnkit due to license issue).
If I look at the code.google impl it use :
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.tmatesoft</groupId>
            <artifactId>svnkit</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.0</version>
        </dependency>
And the license is here http://svnkit.com/license.html

BTW  (not tested :-) )you can play with the jars (removing the scm
svnexe jar and add the one from codegoogle).
And add a component declaration
    <component>
      <role>org.apache.maven.scm.provider.ScmProvider</role>
      <role-hint>svn</role-hint>
      <implementation>org.apache.maven.scm.provider.svn.svnkit.SvnKitScmProvider</implementation>
      <description></description>
      <isolated-realm>false</isolated-realm>
    </component>
But not sure it will be supported here :-))
BTW it could be interested to implement something to switch
implementation as we do for cvsexe/cvsjava.

--
Olivier