continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Test Summary section is empty in email notification
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:24:53 GMT
Hi,

I am using Continuum 1.2.3 version and I'm having a problem with build results. I have scheduled
a nightly build for my project with the goals (clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard
site:deploy). However, It doesn't look like the nightly build is doing everything such as:

- refresh from svn
- clean
- compile
- test

Also, when I look at the build notification email for my nightly build, I noticed that the
Test Summary section in the email notifications is looks like this:

Test Summary:
Tests: 0
Failures: 0
Errors: 0
Total time: 0.0 s.

but I can see that some of the test are compiled but I don't know why the Test Summary section
dosen't show that. Do I need to do anything extra in order to get Test Summary section working
in Continuum?

Thanks.