continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:17:28 GMT
I am still having a problem to generate the dashboard reports completely by using only one
nightly build definition. If I set the goals for the nightly build definition to "clean install
site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy" then the dashboard reports won't get
generate completely. However, if I make two different build definitions:
1) "clean install site"
2) "dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy"
then all the dashboard reports gets generate correctly. But I need to ensure that the 2nd
build definition doesn't run if the first build definition fails. Therefore, I need to include
all the goals (clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy) in to
one nightly build definition.

Any suggestion on why I can't include all these goals in one build definition ?

Thanks.

Since all Continuum does is construct a command-line "mvn ..."
command, there's no reason for these to be different.  What is the
command line that Continuum executed, from the log file?

Next I'd capture the build output from the command line (mvn ... >
output.txt) and compare it to the output you see in the build results
in Continuum.

--
Wendy