continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:19:41 GMT
Thank you for your reply. No, I don't get any error in the build output. When I run Continuum
with the goals "clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy" the
build finishes successfully. Thus, after the successful build the dashboard reports are not
generated completely and their data are missing. However, when I do mvn build with the same
goals "clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy"
from the command line in windows I get all the dashboard reports to generate completely.

________________________________
From: java javae <java_javae@yahoo.com>
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:08:11 PM
Subject: How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?

Hi,

Can I set the Build Definitions in Continuum to have multiple goals?
For example under Add/Edit Build Definition section I have added multiple goals to the Goals
section like this:

clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy

The reason I ask this is because when this build definition runs in Continuum the dashboard
reports won't get generate completely. However, when I run each goal separately, then the
dashboard reports gets generated correctly. But I really want to run all the goals under one
build definition since I am running this as my nightly build. Any suggestion on how I can
set the Goals to "clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy " for
the Build Definition?

Thanks.