continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 02:40:06 GMT
According to dashboard plugin doc
http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/usage.html

To generate the site and the correct dashboard report, you must run the
dashboard report plugin i*n 2 passes* :

   1. *mvn site*
      1. generate the site .
      2. let each report plugin generate its xml file.
      3. add the dashboard report item in the left menu.
   2. *mvn dashboard:dashboard*
      1. aggregate all results of each report.
      2. re-generate the dashboard HTML file.