continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Duarte <m...@brunoduarte.com>
Subject HTTP Proxy
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 01:11:13 GMT
I had to upgrade continuum from 1.2 to 1.2.3 to fix some bugs related
with adding projects. I'm having now an issue with the HTTP Proxy so I
can't add a project by specifying the URL (bahh!).

On the previous version (1.2) I've changed the continuum.xml
configuration file to include:
<proxyConfiguration>
  <proxyHost>xxxx</proxyHost>
  <proxyPort>yyyy</proxyPort>
</proxyConfiguation>

I saw this configuration parameters in the source code...

On the current version, this seems to be ignored and I get a
java.net.NoRouteToHostException. Adding the java parameters to the
wrapper doesn't work either..

Has anyone tried this version with a proxy? How did you configure it?

Thanks
bruno