continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:24:23 GMT
Thank you for your help. The command line that Continuum executes in the log file is "mvn --batch-mode
... clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy" which it looks correct.
Also, I compared the
build output from the command line with the build results in Continuum and I didn't find any
particular differences. The only way I got the continuum to build the dashboard reports completely,
is when I defined 4 different
Build Definitions with the goals:
1)clean install site
2)dashboard:persist
3)dashboard:dashboard
4)site:deploy

Is there any other reason that I can't put all these goals in one Build Definition?

Since all Continuum does is construct a command-line "mvn ..."
command, there's no reason for these to be different.  What is the
command line that Continuum executed, from the log file?

Next I'd capture the build output from the command line (mvn ... >
output.txt) and compare it to the output you see in the build results
in Continuum.

--
Wendy