continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Kirk" <Victor.K...@serco.com>
Subject RE: Deploying site under continuum jetty
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:34:49 GMT
Wow, that is very spooky. I need to do the same thing
again so did some googling and found my original post
which I forgot I made way back in Feb 20, 2007 and
then an hour later a response!

Thanks, I'll look at that.

Cheers, Vic

-----Original Message-----
From: Yoda Koda [mailto:james.gustard@domgen.com]
Sent: 31 March 2009 12:25
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deploying site under continuum jetty

Hi,
I have just worked out how display static pages in the continuum jetty..

:working:

Deploy your site to apache-continuum-1.2.3\apps\site
Edit:-

C:\continuum\apache-continuum-1.2.3\apps\continuum\WEB-INF\jsp\component
s\projectSummaryComponent.jsp
And add this to the columns section:-

<ec:column property="buildHistoryAction" title="&nbsp;" width="1%">
        <ww:a href="http://[serverhost]*:8080/site/"> <ww:url
value='http://maven.apache.org/images/icon_info_sml.gif' includeParams=
" alt="<ww:text name="legend.mavenSite"/>" title="<ww:text
name="legend.mavenSite"/>" border="0"></ww:a>
</ec:column>

Restart the continuum service so that it picks up the maven site
directory and JSP changes. **

You should see an info icon that links to maven site on the project
summary page.

* This should be set using the server host from a properties , I just
hardcoded it for speed.

** You should be able to configure jetty to search for webapp changes
and hot deploy changes in the jetty.xml file, so you dont have to
restart the service each time you build.

Multi module projects and other project groups will need to have the
site url built dynamically. And the legend should be updated with the
new icon.

Victor Kirk wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is
> possible to configure the jetty provided with
> continuum so it could also serve static html, i.e.
> the site documentation generated via maven.
>
> I have the site docs being generated but I just
> can't find where to add this, I'm new to jetty but
> what is bundled with continuum looks nothing like
> whats in the docs for jetty.
>
> Thanks, Vic

Nabble.com.

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a
named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind
Serco in any contract or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook,
Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.

Help cut carbon...please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to.