continuum-users mailing list archives

From qnob <>
Subject Build order for incremental build with several groups
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:10:33 GMT

I've configured several group in continuum. Each group represents a
multi-project and is configured as separated module builds (-non-recursive)
for the continous integration. However, on the super pom project, I've added
project level build definitions that run my nightly build recursively.  So,
the nightly build scheduler buts a forced, recursive build for each
multiproject in the queue.  Unfortunately, the ordering in the queue seams
not right. I guess the dependencies in the modules are not respected.

Does anybody know what's wrong. I'm forced to do the nightly-build in
recursive  mode, since I want to aggregate the reports for the whole

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message