continuum-users mailing list archives

From rynam0 <>
Subject Continuum times do not match system time after daylight savings time switch.
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:02:27 GMT

Hi All:
     We just set our clocks ahead an hour as a result of Daylight Savings
Time.  The system clock on our build machine reflects this yet the Continuum
logs are still behind an hour after a restart of the app.  This is confusing
for build schedules and troubleshooting.  Is there a fix for this somewhere
in the config?  Any help regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

BTW: we are currently running:
Version: 1.2.3
Build Number: 732759

Thanks in advance!

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message