continuum-users mailing list archives

From Phil Melanson <jplmelan...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure continuum
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:46:23 GMT

I've just installed continuum version 1.2.3 as a WAR into my existing Jetty
Server.

Just a comment:
Everything is working fine with Derby database, but with MySQL, I had a lot
of different errors: 1st, it does not support UTF8 characterset, 2nd: even
with latin1 I had a lot of JDO exceptions... I'll stick with Derby for the
moment.

My main problem now:
Each and every time I log into the system with my admin account, it keeps
asking for configuration. How can I configure permanently those file paths?
I have searched and found a file in the standalone distribution named
continuum.xml under "conf" directory. What is the format of that file? I
couldn't find any file with that name on the Trunk of continuum with an XML
format/exemple.

Thanks in advance.