continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to add multiple Goals to the Build Definitions section?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:08:11 GMT
Hi,

Can I set the Build Definitions in Continuum to have multiple goals?
For example under Add/Edit Build Definition section I have added multiple goals to the Goals
section like this:

clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy

The reason I ask this is because when this build definition runs in Continuum the dashboard
reports won't get generate completely. However, when I run each goal separately, then the
dashboard reports gets generated correctly. But I really want to run all the goals under one
build definition since I am running this as my nightly build. Any suggestion on how I can
set the Goals to "clean install site dashboard:persist dashboard:dashboard site:deploy " for
the Build Definition?

Thanks.