continuum-users mailing list archives

From declanru...@gmail.com
Subject problem setting up build Environments/Installations
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:18:04 GMT
Hi

I've nearly got continuum working, but am having a problem creating an
Installation (which I believe I need to get continuum to find Maven for my
build). I use the following (on Vista)
C:\enterprise\build\apache-maven-2.0.10 which is the same as M2_HOME and
exists. I get the error "Failed to validate installation, check server
log." Server log just has line below

2009-03-13 15:56:37,154 [btpool0-3] ERROR
validator#org.apache.maven.continuum.web.validator.InstallationValidator -
Failed to validate installation, check server log. cli to get
C:\enterprise\build\apache-maven-2.0.10\bin\mvn version return code 1

Now, If i run C:\enterprise\build\apache-maven-2.0.10\bin\mvn -v It works
(below)

Maven version: 2.0.10
Java version: 1.6.0_12

Any ideas what could be wrong?