I'm trying to evaluate Continuum for a comparision against Hudson  (which actually was very easy to setup and run a Maven project on).  I've quickly run into two issues I hope there is help for.  I did research that apache site and goggle first, but didn't find much.

Question #1 - Does Continuum support the ability to create projects by accessing a pom.xml over svn+ssh?  Yes, the command works locally from a DOS command prompt.  Feels like it's not supported or I do not have Continuum configured correctly.  Please advise.  I'm running on apache-continuum-1.2.3.  I did switch the protocol to https and it tried to download, but it failed because we don't support it which was expected.  The error flow was much different than the svn+ssh.  Nothing useful showed in the Continuum.log under Tomcat 5.5.17.

Question #2 - Even if I create a project with a local pom.xml, I still get an error when it tries to check out the project when I run the build.  Again, is this not supported or am I missing configuration?  Do I need to add an envvar so that Continuum has the same access as DOS?
Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: Can't create tunnel: The system cannot find the file specified.

Again, I'm not finding anything useful in the Continuum.log

Thanks.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.