continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding maven 2 project with svn+ssh
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:12:00 GMT
In the POM url field , you can use only http, https, ftp protocols + file
protocol if it is configured in application.xml so you can't use svn+ssh.

A workaround is to configured the file protocol in application.xml
(uncomment <allowed>file</allowed>), checkout your project on your continuum
server, then use the file protocol to add your project.

Emmanuel