continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum builds even without scm changes
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:57:18 GMT
On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Janne Rantala <janne.rantala@gmail.com> wrote:

> Target directory is not under version control, only src directory and
> pom.xml are. However, my tests generate some of the files under target,
> could this be triggering the build?

It shouldn't be.  What version of Continuum are you using?  What does
the log file say when it builds the project?

Earlier, you wrote, "When I check build, it shows folder target in scm
changes."
What are you checking?  Something in Continuum, or just visually on
the file system?

Also make sure that 'Build Fresh' and 'Always Build' are _not_ checked
in this build definition.

--
Wendy