continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum builds even without scm changes
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:05:16 GMT
On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Janne Rantala <janne.rantala@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have Maven 2 project with no subprojects. The problem is that Maven builds
> with goals set to clean install even if there are no scm changes. When I
> check build, it shows folder target in scm changes. I've tried adding target
> folder to .cvsignore -file but that had no effect. What's the proper way to
> build only when there is changes in cvs repository?

It sounds like your target directory is under version control.  If so,
I'm not sure adding it to the ignores will help, you probably need to
remove it from version control by deleting it and committing the
change.

(I'm not familiar with CVS, this is what I would do if it happened to
a project in Subversion.)

--
Wendy