continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading from 1.2.3 to 1.3
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:36:56 GMT
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM, DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)
<david.degardin@oxylane-group.com> wrote:

> Have you built the migration tool ? Do we all have to checkout the
> appropriate revision in svn and build the tool ? I think (if you've
> already did it) that it could be very helpful to distribute it. It's
> just my thought.

Yes, we'll have to have a release of the 1.2.x data management before
we can have a 1.3 GA release.  Until that happens, if you want convert
from 1.2.x to 1.3.1 Alpha you'll need to build the migration tool.
This isn't recommended for most users, it's only if you want to
venture out near the bleeding edge. :)

--
Wendy