continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Management export and import for 1.2.x -> 1.3.x ... do I really have to?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:18:34 GMT
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Emmanuel Venisse
<emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:

> The columns order isn't important. They appears in the middle only for a
> fresh db, right? If it isn't, I don't understand which sql command can be
> done to insert a column in the middle.

Yes, I was comparing a fresh db from 1.2.2 to a fresh db from 1.3.1.
The 'new' columns in 1.3.1 are in the middle when compared to the
1.2.2 tables, and I was unsure whether just adding them at the end was
okay.

Thanks for all the other info on liquibase as well!

--
Wendy