continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Group build definition not executed when there is a project build definition ?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 17:59:53 GMT
On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Christian Schulte <cs@schulte.it> wrote:

> I added a multi-module project to continuum and have a build definition
> at group level like 'clean deploy'. I would like continuum to execute an
> additional build definition only for the parent project like 'clean
> site-deploy'.
> How can I configure the build-definitions to be executed both ?

What version of Continuum?  There was an issue with the first build
"consuming" the changes, so that subsequent builds wouldn't execute.
Not sure when/if it was resolved, but it should be in JIRA.

As a workaround, you could enable the 'Always Build' checkbox on that
build def to get the site published regularly.

--
Wendy