continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Henry, Julien" <julien.he...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Active Directory Integration?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:46:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm also interested.

I did some try with this configuration: http://redback.codehaus.org/integration/ldap.html

Here is the special configuration for my AD (in application.xml):

<component>
      <role>org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.LdapConnectionFactory</role>
      <role-hint>configurable</role-hint>
      <implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory</implementation>
      <requirements>
        <requirement>
          <role>org.codehaus.plexus.redback.configuration.UserConfiguration</role>
        </requirement>
      </requirements>
      <configuration>
        <hostname>ldap.capgemini.com</hostname>
        <port>389</port>
        <baseDn>DC=corp,DC=mycompany,DC=com</baseDn>
        <contextFactory>com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</contextFactory>
        <password></password>
        <bindDn></bindDn>
      </configuration>
    </component>

<component>
      <role>org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.UserMapper</role>
      <role-hint>ldap</role-hint>
      <implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.LdapUserMapper</implementation>
      <configuration>
        <email-attribute>mail</email-attribute>
        <full-name-attribute>givenName</full-name-attribute>
        <password-attribute>userPassword</password-attribute>
        <user-id-attribute>cn</user-id-attribute>
        <user-base-dn>DC=corp,DC=mycompany,DC=com</user-base-dn>
        <user-object-class>user</user-object-class>
      </configuration>
      <requirements>
        <requirement>
          <role>org.codehaus.plexus.redback.configuration.UserConfiguration</role>
        </requirement>
      </requirements>
    </component>

As a result I can login with my AD account. But I can't manage user roles because the user
list is empty in Continuum... So this is a bit useless because once connected you can't access
to any project group.

Regards,

Julien HENRY / Capgemini SUD / Nice
Consultant Technologie & Architecture
Tel : + 33 4 93 72 41 56 / Fax : + 33 4 93 21 02 95 / www.capgemini.com
Porte de l'Arénas - Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice
 Together. Free your energies