continuum-users mailing list archives

From KURT TOMETICH <boomtow...@msn.com>
Subject stop building after failure
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:15:50 GMT

Is there a way to configure Continuum to stop building a project after it has already failed
once?  My problem is that when a project fails it sends a failure email each time it builds.
 Since the schedule is on a 15 minute interval I get an email every 15 minutes until the problem
is resolved.  Sometimes the problem can't be solved in a small amount of time which causes
an inundation of emails.  I want the builds to run on an aggressive schedule, but I don't
want to get emails constantly when nothing has changed.  Any one have any ideas?  Thanks,

Kurt