continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:07:33 GMT
Thank you for your help. After re-structuring my project, now I able to build my project with
no error.

Thanks..

________________________________
From: java javae <java_javae@yahoo.com>
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 12:02:57 PM
Subject: Re: Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).

Thank you for your reply. I want to build the entire project recursively from the parent and
not by individual project. Is there any way in Continuum to build the project from the parent
pom.xml. I have added the my parent pom.xml for the project by using Pom Url under the Add
Maven 2.0+ Project. Inside my parent pom.xml I have some other modules like this:
-----
<modules>
     <module>../Moduel_A</module>
     <module>../Moduel_B/module>
     <module>../Moduel_C</module>
</modules>
-------

Inside all of the pom.xml for each module such as (Moduel_A, Moduel_B, etc..), I have configure
the<SCM>...</SCM>. Also,  I have already done this step which was mentioned in
continuum documentation that If you want to build recursively from the parent, you have to
remove the --non-recursive or -N argument under the "Build Definitions" section of your parent
project.
Or use the checkbox "For multi modules project, load only root as
recursive build" when adding a m2 project.

But after all I still get the same error when I try to build from the parent pom.xml:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: unknown

Reason: Could not find the model file 'C:\apache-continuum-1.2.3\data\working-directory\Moduel_A'.
for project unknown

Could anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thanks.