continuum-users mailing list archives

From Hemant Malik <hemant.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2.3 not deploying
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 05:29:11 GMT
Hi,
I have built continuum from the source ( 1.2.3 ), and trying to deploy the
continuum-webapp-1.2.3.war on Tomcat 6.0.18.

I have done the following:
1) Added continuum.xml to CATALINA_HOME\conf folder with the following
content
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <Context path="/continuum"
          docBase="${catalina.base}/webapps/continuum">

 <Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
           username="sa"
           password=""
           driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
           url="jdbc:derby:database/users;create=true" />

 <Resource name="jdbc/continuum" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"
           username="sa"
           password=""
           driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
           url="jdbc:derby:database/continuum;create=true" />

 <Resource name="mail/Session" auth="Container"
            type="javax.mail.Session"
            mail.smtp.host="pop3.mycompany.com"/>
 </Context>
2. Kept continuum.war in CATALINA_HOME\webapps

3. Added the below lines to "Configure Tomcat" option in Windows installer.
-Dappserver.home=${catalina.home}
-Dappserver.base=${catalina.home}

While starting the Tomcat I am getting following error in the log [Severe :
error listener Start on consle]
*
org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException: Unrecognised tag:
'Context' (position: START_TAG seen ...ontinuum"\r\n
docBase="${catalina.base}/webapps/continuum">... @3:56) *

Could someone please guide/advise me as on where I am doing the mistake?

Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Hemant Malik