continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schulte ...@schulte.it>
Subject Group build definition not executed when there is a project build definition ?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 17:47:20 GMT
Hi,

I added a multi-module project to continuum and have a build definition
at group level like 'clean deploy'. I would like continuum to execute an
additional build definition only for the parent project like 'clean
site-deploy'. For this I added an additional build definition to the
parent module. When continuum detects a change of the parent module, it
refuses to execute the build definition at group level (clean deploy)
and only executes the build definition at project level (clean
site-deploy). How can I configure the build-definitions to be executed
both ?

Parent
  Module A
  Module B

Build definitions

Parent:
  'clean deploy' --non-recursive --batch-mode (at group level)
  'clean site-deploy' --batch-mode (at project level)

Module A

--
Christian