continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkinson" <batkin...@usm.maine.edu>
Subject Strange issue with SCM urls
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 18:49:46 GMT
Hi,

I am seeing what appears to be a strange issue with a multi-module project that was added

to continuum (1.2.x). From the revision history, it appears that the scm URL for the project
was
never pointing to a valid location. However, in the project summary page the URL is listed

correctly, and the release appears to have been tagged with the proper URL.

I was under the impression that if the scm url wasn't valid in the referenced pom, the initial

checkout would fail. However, what I am seeing is a project that has an invalid URL, but it

has a working copy and has built successfully. We have even released the project. It has
the right URL in the scm section in the tagged version generated by continuum, but the version
on trunk has the invalid URL. I ran svn info on the working copy and it reports the correct
URL.

My question is, can anyone provide me a lead for how this be might be possible? Is the correct
scm URL required for the addition of the project to succeed?

Any nudge in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Brent