continuum-users mailing list archives

From veeseekay <veesee...@gmail.com>
Subject How to : add pre-build/post build tasks?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:31:39 GMT

Folks,

I have a requirement to set up continumm for my project.
However its bit complicated because there are scripts/prop files that needs
to be changed each time before the build can begin. Its a completely
mavenised project.

the typical flow would be :

1) source code check out
2) change properties, etc files in the code.(first task)
3) build
4) copy all the jars to a deployable location(another task here)
5) run junit tests.

basically, I need to be able to provide pre build and post build tasks in
the form of shell scripts.

any idea on how this can be achieved?

thanks
~v