continuum-users mailing list archives

From adfane adil <lanature2...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: customize the content of the email ,please!!
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 18:58:23 GMT

I explain my problem
- Continuum is deployed in a remote server (Unix OS)
- I renamed continuum-core-1.2.2.jar in continuum-core-1.2.2.zip (access via
patty)
- In continuum-core-1.2.2.zip: I modified the file common.vm (adding some
caractaires)
- I renamed continuum-core-1.2.2.zip in continuum-core-1.2.2.jar
when I restart the server, it s blocked!