continuum-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Chen <angelochen...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject two builds with one error
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 02:18:58 GMT

Hi,

I notice every time when the build is made, I got two, one failed, another
one success:

the errors are different:

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Unable
to read the Maven project descriptor

or

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskExecutionException: Error
executing action 'update-project-from-working-directory'
..
caused by:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Error
while mapping metadata:Can't load the maven project. Verify that your scm
url is correct and remove/readd the project.
Sample Application