continuum-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Chen <angelochen...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Re: Adding maven 2 project with svn+ssh
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:57:37 GMT

oh, i got it, pom.xml should be a real file not in the svn repository and svn
info should be specified inside pom.xml, finally have it up and running,
thanks.

correct me if I'm wrong, to make Continuum works:

1) install and run it
2) check out a working copy, add scm info to the pom.xml
3) use that pom.xml to add the project to Contiuum.

Am I correct?

Actually Contiunuum maintains a working copy in its working directory,
right?

Two application.xml ???? where are they?

/Users/guest/svn_dir/repos/my-test/pom.xml must be a real file on your
server, not a file in your svn repository, it's why you need to do a
checkout.

Emmanuel