continuum-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Chen <angelochen...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Re: Adding maven 2 project with svn+ssh
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:46:45 GMT

Sorry, the error I got is:

POM file does not exist. Either the POM you specified or one of its modules
does not exist.

not

The specified resource isn't a file or the protocol used isn't allowed.

but you can see from svn list command that pom.xml is there and it is only a
hello world sample, there should be no other modules.

Angelo