continuum-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Chen <angelochen...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Re: Adding maven 2 project with svn+ssh
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:43:01 GMT

Hi Emanuel,

Thanks for the reply, I followed your suggestion, here is what I did:

I did a :
svn list file:///Users/guest/svn_dir/repos/my-test
and get following:

pom.xml
src/

but when I use file:///Users/guest/svn_dir/repos/my-test/pom.xml as POM url,
following error occurs:

The specified resource isn't a file or the protocol used isn't allowed.

I have set  <allowedScheme>file</allowedScheme> in two application.xml files
in the package. I use stand alone version, any idea why?

Thanks