continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveDirectory binding
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:30:54 GMT
Do you have a 'Guest' user in your ldap?

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 9:02 PM, Adam Radestock <adam@stainlessgames.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
>
>
> I've just installed continuum, and am trying to get it to bind to my AD
> domain for authentication, however I cannot get the damn thing to work!
>
>
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
>
>
> My security.properties file is as follows:
>
> user.manager.impl=ldap
>
> ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=true
>
> redback.default.admin=Administrator
>
> redback.default.guest=Guest
>
> security.policy.password.expiration.enabled=false
>
> ldap.config.hostname=xxxx
>
> ldap.config.port=389
>
> ldap.config.base.dn=ou=users,dc=ACTIONMERCURY,dc=COM
>
> ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
>
> ldap.config.bind.dn=cn=xxxxxxx,cn=users,dc= ACTIONMERCURY,dc=COM
>
> ldap.config.password=xxxxxxx
>
> ldap.config.mapper.attribute.email=mail
>
> ldap.config.mapper.attribute.fullname=name
>
> ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.id=mailNickname
>
> ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.base.dn=dc=ACTIONMERCURY,dc=COM
>
> ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.object.class=user
>
>
>
>
>
> My continuum log is:
>
> <snip>
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:11,690 [btpool0-4] INFO
> environmentCheck#continuum-role-profile-check  - Checking roles list.
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:11,721 [btpool0-4] INFO
> environmentCheck#required-roles  - Checking the existence of required
> roles.
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:11,768 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:11,768 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,112 [btpool0-4] INFO
> environmentCheck#continuum-role-profile-check  - Checking roles list.
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,128 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,128 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,471 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,471 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,503 [btpool0-5] INFO
> environmentCheck#continuum-role-profile-check  - Checking roles list.
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,534 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,534 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,581 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:13,581 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,565 [btpool0-5] INFO
> environmentCheck#continuum-role-profile-check  - Checking roles list.
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,659 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,659 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,706 [btpool0-5] INFO
> environmentCheck#continuum-role-profile-check  - Checking roles list.
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,737 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,737 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,784 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,784 [btpool0-5] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,831 [btpool0-4] INFO
> environmentCheck#continuum-role-profile-check  - Checking roles list.
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,846 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,846 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,862 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for user: Guest
>
> 2009-01-05 20:00:15,862 [btpool0-4] INFO  ldapController  - Searching
> for users with filter: '(&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=Guest))' from
> base dn: dc=ACTIONMERCURY
>
>
>
> Adam 'Raddish' Radestock
>
> stainlessgames
>
>
>
> Tel: (+44) (0)1983 827227
>
> Mob: (+44) (0)7725568433
>
> MSN: raddishiow@hotmail.co.uk <mailto:raddishiow@hotmail.co.uk>
>
> raddish@me.com <mailto:raddish@me.com>
>
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
> For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
> ______________________________________________________________________

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message