continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ulrich Metzger" <ulr...@muehlgasse.de>
Subject Re: How to avoid subversion scm password in pom.xml?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 18:08:16 GMT
Hi Brent,
your suggestions helped me out of that problem. It seems to me, that this is
a subversion specivic
solution, because the svn client must be able to cache the credentials when
the first successful
login happens.
I noticed, that a svn call using the "Add project" form did NOT store any
credentials in the .subversion/auth
directory of the user. So i logged in as the user under which the continuum
application was running and
did a manually checkout, providing the correct username and password. Now
the credentials got cached
and the project build started with a correct initial checkout of the
sources.
This works for me now, but i have no idea why the caching did not work when
using the form to check out the pom.xml.

Uli