continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:23:32 GMT
You won't be able to do a recursive build of a project with a flat
layout like this, but it should work if you use the default
--non-recursive build, and build the entire project group.

I've tested it with this example project:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/sandbox/flat-example/

Continuum checks out each project into a numbered directory, so the
relative paths in your module definitions simply don't exist in
Continuum's working directory.

--
Wendy

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:29 AM, java javae <java_javae@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a problem with compiling my projects under continuum using the top
> parent of my projects. I remove the --non-recursive flag on the build
> directive of my top projects.
>
> The pom.xml of the modules projects looks like this:
>    <modules>
>        <module>../Project_A</module>
>        <module>../Project_B/module>
>        <module>../Project_C</module>
>    </modules>
>
> when I try to build from the top parent of my project pom.xml I get this error:
>
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
>
> Project ID: unknown
>
> Reason: Could not find the model file 'C:\apache-continuum-1.2.3\data\working-directory\Project_A'.
for project unknown