continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Lava Lamps for Continuous Integration build status notifications
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:01:00 GMT
Interesting!  I've always hoped someone would get this working for
Continuum, thanks Carlos. :)

For me it would need to be limited to a particular project group,
especially now with distributed builds.   When multiple independent
teams are sharing one Continuum server, the info that "someone's build
failed" isn't going to be useful.

Perhaps a trip to Fry's Electronics is in order this weekend...

--
Wendy