continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DB Migration Tool in Continuum 1.2.3 not working
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:52:18 GMT
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez

> Has anyone tried the db migration tool in continuum 1.2.3 using the
> instructions in
> http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2.3/installation/upgrade.html?  I tried
> the same procedure in a 1.2.3 database to import to a 1.3.0 (not yet
> released) database, but I'm having the following error:

There is no 1.3.0; it was tagged but never released as the vote didn't
pass.  I assume you're trying to upgrade to 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT on trunk?
If so, please come join us on the dev list as we try to keep the user
list focused on the released versions. :)

--
Wendy