continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Kyle Lebel" <kle...@lixar.com>
Subject RE: Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:18:10 GMT
Ah, got it.  Seems to work as expected now - thank you.

Kyle

________________________________

From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 1/23/2009 4:57 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Kyle Lebel <klebel@lixar.com> wrote:

> Looking at the General Configurations for continuum, there is a directory for "Deployment
Repository Directory", but there isn't one for snapshots.

> The distributionManagement allows for both a "release" repository and a "snapshot" repository.
 I'm wondering why this is not reflected in Continuum?

> Reason I'm asking is because I have continuum building regular snapshots.  I had the
"Deployment Repository Directory" set to the actual repository and it was pushing all snapshots
there - as well as the snapshot repository.  I was hoping that Continuum would simply use
the information found in the pom.xml.

If you already have an internal repo, then leave Deployment Repository
Directory blank, and change the build definition to 'mvn deploy'.
Continuum simply executes "mvn ..." so if you're already set up to
publish, (credentials in settings.xml, etc.,) it will work the same
way as you expect from the command line.

HTH,
--
Wendy