continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Kyle Lebel" <kle...@lixar.com>
Subject RE: Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:27:07 GMT
Hi,

Looking at the General Configurations for continuum, there is a directory for "Deployment
Repository Directory", but there isn't one for snapshots.

The distributionManagement allows for both a "release" repository and a "snapshot" repository.
 I'm wondering why this is not reflected in Continuum?

Reason I'm asking is because I have continuum building regular snapshots.  I had the "Deployment
Repository Directory" set to the actual repository and it was pushing all snapshots there
- as well as the snapshot repository.  I was hoping that Continuum would simply use the information
found in the pom.xml.

Kyle